Built as a School Group in 1927 by architect Aurelio Gómez Millán. Of symmetrical structure, with central pavilion and arches of half point, in its two plants, ample windows framed by rectangles and divided by a triple arcade on pilasters. Pinnacles topped by ceramic vases complete the top. It has, in the central part of the ground floor, a beautiful tile of the Virgin of Setefilla, framed on two pilasters that support a molded semicircular arch and with alfiz.
At the beginning of the 20th century, this Sevillian-style regionalist building is still the educational center of the School and Municipal Band of Music and in its courtyard houses the construction of the Municipal Auditorium.