The building known as the Lions’ House (“Casa de los Leones”) was built in 1765, being Don Ildefonso Montalvo Aguilar its owner. The facade, with the exception of its cover, was built in brick and still preserves the graphite decorations that simulate a cushioned bond. The cover in stone is framed by overlapped shoveled ionic pilasters that are supported by bulbous bases.
The lintel presents the typical gothic column. In the northeast corner of the facade there is a viewpoint which, on two of its fronts, presents double bays in semicircular arches supported by brick columns.
Currently this building is being refurnished.