A large and slender building with a 15th century Mudéjar style, rebuilt in the eighteenth century. One of the largest interventions took place in 1709, after its demolition by a hurricane. Dedicated to the cult of the patron saint of the Ville.
The temple has three naves separated by pillars and covered with wooden structure.
The main chapel has a covered section with a dome over pendentives and another with a barrel vault with lunettes.